Taylor Swift Lover. Electronic, rock, funk / soul, pop, folk, world, & country. At the disco was released on april 26, 2019.

No, Taylor Swift, you need to calm down. Gay pride isn't
No, Taylor Swift, you need to calm down. Gay pride isn't from datebook.sfchronicle.com

Electronic, rock, funk / soul, pop, folk, world, & country. Taylor swift started dating joe alwyn in early 2017, and several songs on her reputation album were about her british beau, including call it what you want , dancing with our hands tied and gorgeous. swift is the only credited songwriter on this one. The interviewer described the song.

The Lover Fest Tour Was Meant To Follow Her Seventh Studio Album, Lover, And Tour Dates Were Scheduled Internationally For Summer 2020.


Swift’s seventh studio album was her first release with republic records, after leaving big machine in november 2018. Taylor swift started dating joe alwyn in early 2017, and several songs on her reputation album were about her british beau, including call it what you want , dancing with our hands tied and gorgeous. swift is the only credited songwriter on this one. Swift announced the song's release during the 2019 teen choice awards on august 11, 2019.

At The Disco Was Released On April 26, 2019.


With taylor swift, max bernstein, matt billingslea, david cook. Electronic, rock, funk / soul, pop, folk, world, & country. Em f with every guitar string scar on my hand c g am d i take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover g d my heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue em f all's well that ends well to end up with you c g am d swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover g f c and you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me am d and at every table i'll save you a seat, lover g d c can i go.

As Executive Producer, Swift Worked With Producers Jack Antonoff, Joel Little, Louis Bell, Frank Dukes, And Sounwave On The Album.


Described by swift as a love letter to love itself, lover explores the full spectrum of love, inspired by the connections with fans during swift's reputation stadium tour (2018). Arriving 13 years after her eponymous debut album—and following a string of songs that sometimes felt like battle scars from public breakups and celebrity feuds—this. It was released on august 23, 2019, by republic records.

It Is Scheduled To Be Released On August 23, 2019.


/ can we always be this close forever and ever? / and ah, take me out, and take me home / you're my, my, my, my /. The song was premiered on august 16, 2019.

The Lead Single Me! Featuring Brendon Urie Of Panic!


4/26 miss americana collection the man collection stella x taylor swift you need to calm down collection album cover crop tee (pink and white color fade) black flower cropped long sleeve tee black hoodie with album cover design daylight lyrics long sleeve tee death by a thousand cuts. / can we always be this close forever and ever? / and ah, take me out, and take me home / you're my, my, my, my / lover

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post