Me I Taylor Swift. Her discography spans multiple genres, and her narrative songwriting, which is often inspired by her personal life, has received widespread media coverage and critical praise. Event details, videos, merchandise & more

Among Us Airship Wallpapers Wallpaper Cave
Among Us Airship Wallpapers Wallpaper Cave from wallpapercave.com

The last great american dynasty. And then i was really excited because kanye west was onstage. I'm in the room, it's a typical tuesday night.

The Two Of Them Had Collaborated For “Everything Has Changed” In 2013, And Again Collaborated For “End Game” In 2018 For Taylor’s Album Reputation.


i'm the one that makes you laugh, when your about to cry, and i know your favorite songs, and you tell me about your dreams. You belong with me, you belong with me. (taylor swift, stanza 10). One of the world's leading contemporary recording artists, she is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage.

She's Upset, She's Going Off About Something That You Said 'Cause She Doesn't Get Your Humor Like I Do.


At the disco lengkap dengan terjemahan bahasa indonesia, baru saja rilis! Pulled the car off the road to the lookout. I promise that you'll never find another like me.

That Quote Shows Repetition To Express The Importance Of The Quote.


You're on the phone with your girlfriend. Taylor swift] i promise that you'll never find another like me [verse 1: [taylor swift:] i promise that you'll never find another like me i know that i'm a handful baby, uh i know i never think before i jump and you're the kind of guy the ladies want (and there's a lot of cool chicks out there) i know that i went psycho on the phone i.

(Intro) C G Am F C We Were Both Young When I First Saw You F I Close My Eyes And The Flashback Starts Am I'm Standing There.


Lagu ini ditulis oleh swift dan liz rose dan diproduksi oleh nathan chapman dengan bantuan swift. I'm in the room, it's a typical tuesday night. Taylor alison swift lahir pada tanggal 13 desember 1989, di west reading, pennsylvania.

I Have A Lot Of Regrets About That.


(and there's a lot of cool chicks out there) i know that i went psycho on the phone. And then i was really excited because kanye west was onstage. Singel ini dirilis pada tanggal 18 april 2009 di bawah label big machine records sebagai singel ketiga.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post