Taylor Swift I Know Places. In the deluxe edition of the album, swift explains how she first wrote this track in a voice memo. I know places is a song by taylor swift released on 27th october 2014.

Taylor Swift The 1989 World Tour (2015) Torrent O
Taylor Swift The 1989 World Tour (2015) Torrent O from omellhorparaouvir.blogspot.com

I know places taylor swift. Baby, i know places we won't be found and they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down 'cause i, i know places we can hide i know places they take their shots, but we're bulletproof i know places and you know for me, it's always you i know places in the dead of night, your eyes so green i know places and i know for you, it's always me. See the vulture circling in dark cloud / love's a fragile little flame, it could burn out / it could burn out / let them say what they want, we won't hear it / cause i, i know places we can hide, i.

I Know Places Has A Bpm/Tempo Of 160, Is In The Key C Major And Has A Duration Of 03:15.


Baby, i know places we won't be found and they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down 'cause i, i know places we can hide i know places they take their shots, but we're bulletproof i know places and you know for me, it's always you i know places in the dead of night, your eyes so green i know places and i know for you, it's always me. Lirik i know places dari taylor swift ini dipublikasikan pada tanggal 25 october 2014 (7 tahun yang lalu).lagu ini ada di dalam album 1989. I know places is a song by taylor swift released on 27th october 2014.

I Know Places, A Song By Lykke Li From The Album Wounded Rhymes, 2011.


Discover songs similar to i know places. The voice memo for “i know places”, the twelfth track on 1989, is one of the three voice memos on the deluxe version of the album, which is exclusively available at target. I know places (en español:

“I Know Places” Is A Song On Taylor Swift’s Fifth Album, 1989 (2014).


This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title i know places. It is track #12 in the album 1989 (deluxe edition). Berikut cuplikan syair nyanyian / teks dari lagunya:

Baby, I Know Places We Won't Be Found And They'll Be Chasing Their Tails Trying To Track Us Down 'Cause I, I.


Sé lugares) es la duodécima canción del quinto álbum de taylor swift, 1989 (2014). As soon as the world gets ahold of it, whether it's your friends or people around town hear about it. Taylor swift detailed her writing process for this song during an interview with grammy pro.

Watch The Video For I Know Places From Taylor Swift's 1989 For Free, And See The Artwork, Lyrics And Similar Artists.


During my first listen of 1989, i know places was one of the first songs that actually made me feel something other than i love taylor swift so much — i'm going to sing this song forever. i. She explained how she always wanted to work with ryan tedder, and then played her voice memo of her playing the idea for the song on her piano. Below is a table of the meta data for i.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post